We are currently seeking a person interested in undertaking a role with our company for ensuring that contracts and agreements are properly administered.
• Following company mission statement with regard to safety.
• Liaison with operations to provide contract administration support as required.
• Liaison with legal department and estimators and contributing to and reviewing the scopes of work and contract conditions
• Assisting with drafting of document and agreement and negotiating with clients and suppliers as required.
• Assisting with the managing and administering of contractual aspects of contracts.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policies
• Assessing, reviewing and advising senior project managers in respect of contractual claims including claims for variations and extensions and assisting with the preparation of claims and related documentation as required
• Training of new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures as required
• Liaison with customers as required by Senior/Project Managers to assist in negotiation and settlement of claims
• Auditing projects to ensure contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents are maintained and current and
• Ensuring that all commercial requirements of the contracts are satisfied
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualifications in Mining or Commerce are preferred.
• Exposure to and understanding of business processes across the full spectrum of contract mining process
• Proven experience in the administration and management of contracts
• Effective communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Auditing experience
• Keen attention to detail
• Familiarity with accounting procedures
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite and Excel skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must possess a valid driving license and current Passport
• Ability to communicate in French will be well regarded
• Salary will be offered commensurate with qualifications and experience
How To Apply For The Job
Respond with your application and current CV indicating the Job Title as the subject to:
The Human Resources Manager
African Mining Services Ghana (AMSG)
P.O. Box 221, Tarkwa
Closing Date: 05 May, 2017