• Manage the operations of the company reception desk with clients, guests, mails, and telephone calls
• Responsible for customer service: attendance to customers
• Administration duties such as printing, scanning, photocopying documents and other tasks assigned.
• Liasing with staff in other units and with external contacts.
• Handle cash of sale and rental operations agreements.
• Efficient knowledge and management of Microsoft Office programs.
• Administrative functions of the all the departments of the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good level of Spanish essential.
• At least 2 years experience in managing front desk and administration tasks.
• Sound relevant academic and training qualification for the position.
• High degree of orientation to customer service and high commitment and involvement within the company.
• Must possess proffesional appearance, outgoing personality, sound work ethics, sense of confidentiality, purpose and responsability, communication skills, attention to details and accuracy.
• Computer literacy with quick aptitude for gaining computer skills with new programs.
• High proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Able to multi-task efficiently and work well under pressure.
Salary: According to applicant value, experience and profile
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 25 May, 2017