Opein Rental Equipment Ghana Limited is a rental company in Ghana and a branch from Maquinas Opein, S.L., that is one of the largest spanish companies providing integrated services in Spain and the Canary Islands, specialized in the rental and sale of industrial equipment, construction non-heavy machinery, hospitality, municipalities and others.
For the operations of Opein Rental Equipment in Ghana, we are looking to select workers that will like to work with our company for long term project the following positions: Construction machinery MECHANIC
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide preventive and breakdown maintenance mechanics and techinal support services on all light vehicles and construction equipment machinery property of the company in a safe and environmentally friendly manner to ensure high equipment safety, reliability and availability such as: dumpers, forklifts, generators, compressors, mini loaders, and other hydraulic or pneumatic machinery.
• Provide services of mechanics and mechanical maintenance (engines) of own machinery.
• Supervise the machinery and equipment fleet with reports and service sheets including spare parts used.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping in workshop and working areas at all times. Re-ordering of spare par
• Read and interpret service and spare part manuals.
• Must ensure inspections and safety checks are carried out on all equipment before use.
• Assist with training to custormers or other workers.
• Spare parts management, store (inventory stock optimization), parts order, customs
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and Qualification required & Experience
• Sound relevant academic and training qualification for the position. Over 3 years’ experience in similar rol
• Holder of at least Motor Vehicle Technicians II certificate will be an advantage.
• A HND certification in Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage. NAVTES mechanics.
• Understanding of all engine systems, i.e. Fuel, coolant, lubrication, etc…
• High degree of skill in troubleshooting problems on hydraulic/pneumatic industrial equipment
• Good knowledge of Electrics, Hydraulic Circuits and Diesel engine maintenance.
• Self-starter that will work with little supervision
• High degree of orientation to customer service and high commitment and involvement within the company.
• Driver’s license. Holding a truck license will be a plus.
• Able to multi-task efficiently and work well under pressure.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 25 May, 2017