Opein Rental Equipment Ghana Limited is a rental company in Ghana and a branch from Maquinas Opein, S.L., that is one of the largest spanish companies providing integrated services in Spain and the Canary Islands, specialized in the rental and sale of industrial equipment, construction non-heavy machinery, hospitality, municipalities and others.
For the operations of Opein Rental Equipment in Ghana, we are looking to select workers that will like to work with our company for long term project the following position: Experienced Salesperson/Rentals representative in construction machinery
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the promotion of the rental and sale of our machinery and construction equipment in Ghana.
• Promote business activity company. Establish personal rapport potential and existing customers
• Plan and organise sales visits and call schedules to potential customers.
• Work together with our technicians to provide engineered solutions to end users
• Provide expertise to assure quality and added value to our customers
• Take responsibility for generating leads through interaction with an international clientele
• Meet and exceed set targets. Identify current and future growth opportunities
• Efficient knowledge and management of Microsoft Office programs.
• Coordination of activities with commercial or sales department workers of the company. Liasing with staff in other units.
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and Qualification required & Experience
• In possesion of own relevant client portfolio
• High proficiency in written and spoken English and French. Fluency of Twi/Fante would be an added advantage
• 3 years experience in a similar role
• High degree of orientation to customer service and commitment and involvement with company.
• Driver’s license.
• Able to multi-task efficiently.
• Be customer orientated and costumer focused. High levels of interpersonal and communication skills. Good knowledge of salesmanship, customer care as well as marketing skills
• Professional attitude with good detail an quality orientation.
• Multi-skilled, with the potential to grow in the job and with company.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 25 May, 2017